Spinach omelet is a tasty dish with a rich stringy filling. Ideal for a light lunch or a quick dinner without sacrificing taste. Friends, welcome back to my kitchen. Do you know those days when you don’t feel like cooking, who knows what, but still want something good? Here I remedy these days by preparing a good omelet, in a few minutes I get a good dish and if I accompany it with bread also a complete and nutritious meal.
And above all, you do not have the drama of having to turn the omelet in cooking if you do not have the omelet turner. Yes, it is a drama that makes me sweat cold every time! So how about making this delicious omelet? If you want it even lighter, you can prepare it with just the egg whites if you have leftovers from some preparation. Based on a few simple ingredients, it is tasty both hot and cold and is a complete vegetarian main course thanks to the presence of eggs, vegetables, and cheese.
- Preparation: 10 Min
- Cooking: 20 Min
- Difficulty: Easy
- Doses for: 2 people
- Six eggs
- 300 g of fresh spinach
- 100 ml of milk
- 40 g of grated Parmesan cheese
- butter or oil to grease the pan
- black pepper
- You can utilize both Fresh Spinach and Frozen Spinach.
- On the off chance that you will utilize Fresh Spinach, wash and dry them, eliminate the most complicated bits of stem, and put them to cook in a non-leave dish with two tablespoons of additional virgin olive oil and a clove of garlic for around 15 minutes.
- Salt them delicately and switch off the intensity.
- On the off chance that you utilize Frozen Spinach, cook them in softly salted bubbling water for 10 minutes, then, at that point, channel and crush them well or cook them straightforwardly from frozen in a skillet with additional virgin olive oil and garlic until totally defrosted and cooked.
- When you have the spinach cooked, please put it in a bowl with the eggs daintily beaten with a fork, the milk, the ground Parmesan, and a spot of salt, and blend every one of the fixings.
- Heat a tablespoon of additional virgin olive oil in a non-stick skillet and cook the spinach omelet over high intensity for a couple of moments. Then cover with the top, bring down the intensity and let it cook over medium-low intensity for around 20 minutes. Then, at that point, eliminate the cover and flip around the omelet and cook it on the opposite side with the assistance of a plate more enormous than the skillet.
Oven-Baked Spinach Omelet
If you want, cook the spinach omelet in the oven by putting the mixture in a baking dish with parchment paper and cooking it in a preheated oven at 180 ° for about 25 minutes until it is substantial.
Variants And Advice
- You can increase or decrease the dose of spinach depending on whether you want a more or less green omelet.
- I used large eggs.
- You can serve the spinach omelet warm or cold.
- You can serve it in squares or slices.
- If you boil the spinach in water, remember to squeeze it very well.
- If you want, you can put a few breadcrumbs on the omelet’s surface if it is cooked in the oven.
The spinach omelet can be kept in the fridge for two days.