Are we looking for a light and quick Asian recipe to make? Trust me. You have come to the right place! This garlic and honey sautéed shrimp recipe is delicious and super easy to make. It only takes a few minutes for everyone to enjoy themselves! Very practical after a hard day’s work, and that fatigue begins to be felt. The combination of honey and garlic is an actual melody for the palate.
Look :And don’t worry, this recipe is ready in just 20 minutes! It takes 5 minutes to cook the shrimp in a pan and 15 minutes to marinate them. Know that this is a quick and healthy recipe with frozen shrimp. We put three ingredients that I love in the marinade: honey, soy sauce, and garlic. For a little extra flavor, add chopped fresh ginger. But it is optional. You love this honey + garlic + ginger mixture.
The marinade has two purposes. Not only does it flavor the shrimp, but it will also be added to the pan 1 or 2 minutes before the end of cooking. Then you can serve it as a sauce over marinated shrimp, vegetables, rice, or whatever goes with your shrimp. Not only is this dish healthy, quick to make, and healthy with just a few ingredients, but in addition, on the practical side, we can give it a 10/10. What I like best about this recipe: the little bits of caramelized garlic that stick to the pan and on the shrimp. Don’t hesitate to gravy because it’s just… Yum!
Want a quick, healthy, and easy dinner? So here is the Honey Garlic Shrimp recipe that you will love. Look : Ingredients for four persons Preparation time: 15 min Total time: 20 min
- 50 g of honey
- 30 ml of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger (optional)
- 500 g of raw shrimp (peeled and deveined if possible)
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil – spring onion for garnish (optional)
How To Do
- Combine honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in a medium-sized bowl.
- Place the shrimp in a large, closed plastic bag of this type or a Tupperware.
- Pour half the marinade over the shrimp.
- Shake or mix well.
- Marinate the shrimp in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate the rest of the marinade for the next step.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium to high heat.
- Put the shrimp in the pan and pour in the marinade.
- Cook the shrimp on one side until no longer pink. It takes approx. 45 seconds. Then turn them over to the other side.
- Pour the rest of the marinade over the shrimp and simmer until the shrimp are cooked through for about 1 min.
- Serve the shrimp with the heated marinade in the pan.
There you go, your honey and garlic shrimp are already ready to be savored. The sauce is delicious on rice and with steamed vegetables arranged alongside the shrimp. I can tell you that you will be delighted with this exotic and quick dinner. Enjoy your lunch! With this easy and light Asian recipe, you know how to prepare shrimp. And no need for Cookeo. Rice is the perfect accompaniment to this recipe for sautéed shrimp with honey and garlic.
- You can leave the tails of the shrimp or remove them, do whatever is easier for you.
- While the shrimp are soaking in the marinade, steam the broccoli and brown rice.
- The marinating time is at least 15 min, but you can leave the shrimp to marinate for a whole day when you are at work, for example.