From diet tips to exercises to lose weight and tone, here are all the tricks to quickly slim the inner thigh. The thighs are one of the most critical body parts for women, especially those with a pear-shaped physique. But contrary to what is usually thought, losing weight and toning the thighs is not that difficult: the important thing is to combine a healthy and balanced diet with targeted and specific exercises to work the muscles of the inner thigh to be performed with constancy. So let’s see the tips for following a balanced diet and quick and easy exercises to lose weight and tone the inner thigh.
The Ideal Diet To Follow
To slim the thighs and lose weight quickly but healthily, the best thing to do is follow a varied and balanced diet, which allows you to take in the right quantities of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, such as the super metabolism diet. Also, avoid do-it-yourself diets, and always consult a nutritionist who can help you choose the proper diet.
Regardless of the type of diet you choose, some simple tips can be helpful for a healthy and balanced maintenance diet:
1) Prefer flours and whole grains, to be consumed in moderation, and proteins derived from legumes, fish, and lean meats.
2) To combat fluid stagnation, which leads to the development of cellulite and water retention, drink at least one and a half liters of water a day between meals. Also, avoid fizzy drinks, fruit juices, and sugary drinks, preferring sugar-free teas and herbal teas.
3) Fat is a fundamental nutrient for the health of our body. However, not all fats are the same: a healthy and balanced diet should ideally include saturated, monounsaturated, and polyunsaturated fatty acids in a ratio of one-third each, and avoid as much as possible the intake of modified unsaturated fatty acids, which increase the level of cholesterol. And consequently the risk of developing cardiovascular disease.
In particular, foods rich in saturated fatty acids are butter, milk, cheese, meat and cured meats, and palm and coconut oil. Foods rich in monounsaturated fats are avocado, olive oil, rapeseed oil, peanuts, almonds, and pistachios. Foods rich in polyunsaturated fats are fatty fish such as salmon, microalgae, rapeseed oil, flaxseed oil, nuts, leafy vegetables, sunflower oil, safflower oil, corn germ oil, meat, butter, milk, and dairy products. Foods rich in modified unsaturated fatty acids are fried foods, chips, cereal bars, pastries, ready meals (industrial trans fats), meat, milk, and dairy products (natural trans fats).
4) If you suffer from water retention and cellulite, you can periodically resort to localized draining and deflating treatments, such as Guam seaweed mud, supplements to stimulate circulation, massages, and bandages.
5) Consume minimal salt because it promotes water retention. To give flavor to the dishes, you can use spices and aromatic herbs to provide an edge to any recipe.
6) Avoid sugar because it is not suitable for the figure and tends to swell, increasing the circumference of the thighs and buttocks. Therefore sweets, candies, ice creams, refined cereals and flours, carbonated drinks, junk foods, and alcohol are forbidden.
7) Consume a lot of fruits and vegetables: rich in vitamins, fibers, and minerals, fruits and vegetables are excellent for intestinal health and the figure since they contain few calories. But beware of fruit sugars: try to take 2 / maximum of 3 servings per day (150 grams per serving = 500/600 grams).
Specific Exercises For The Thighs
Lean your back against the wall and put your feet apart, then flex your legs as if to sit on an invisible chair. Stay in this position for a few seconds, then return to the starting position. Do 3 or 4 sets of 10 movements, resting a few seconds between each.
Start standing, with your feet hip-width apart, and as you squeeze your abs and glutes, lift one foot forward so that your knee forms a right angle to the floor, never touching the ground. Hold this position for a few seconds, then return to the starting position.
Standing with your arms placed in front of you and raised 90 degrees to your torso, bend your knees to 90 degrees, be careful to keep your back straight and your abdomen in, and rise. Repeat the exercise 20 to 30 times.
Also Read: LET’S SPREAD OUR SHOULDERS