This article will discuss the many advantages of eating eggs and how to prepare this food to benefit as much as possible from its properties. The egg is of high dietary benefit, plentiful in proteins, omega 3 unsaturated fats, nutrients and mineral salts fundamental for the eating routine. The advantages of eating eggs are hence various.
There are numerous legends about eggs’ utilization, which has made many individuals go without their utilization. Nonetheless, a few examinations have established that this food is exceptionally nutritious and ideal for remembering your eating routine and any dish throughout the long term. Yet, what are the particular advantages of eating eggs consistently? We should see them together.
Why Are Eggs Good For Health?
The egg is a food that has magnificent dietary benefits whenever devoured routinely regardless of giving modest quantities of supplements to the body. The advantages of eating eggs are many, so we can coordinate this food into our eating regimen unafraid of giving and taking our wellbeing.
- It is rich in protein, relying on all the essential amino acids that the body needs
- It prevents vision problems due to its lutein and zeaxanthin content
- It is rich in B vitamins (B1, B3, B12, folic acid and biotin), A, E and D
- It is a source of choline, an essential amino acid for the nervous system
- It contains mineral salts such as selenium, zinc, phosphorus and iron
The Benefits Of Eating Eggs
Thanks to its properties, the egg is very beneficial for health and recommended for sportsmen, pregnant women and older adults. Let’s look at some of the best egg health benefits.
Due to its protein and healthy fats, the egg is a food that helps maintain the energy levels needed by the body for daily activities.
It Helps To Lose Weight
This benefit is because the egg helps maintain the feeling of satiety for longer and reduces the anxiety of overeating. For this reason, it is recommended to include eggs in breakfast more frequently. It should also be noted that it will only work if you follow a healthy diet and physical activity routine.
Myth Of Cholesterol
The egg has been blamed for years for raising bad cholesterol (LDL) levels. Fortunately, several recent studies have shown that the egg does not damage the body directly. In addition, some people who eat two eggs a day have been shown to have no elevations in cholesterol.
Protects The Heart
First, it must be said that the choline contained in eggs helps to reduce the levels of homocysteine in the blood, a toxic amino acid that damages blood vessels. In addition, vitamins, mineral salts and omega 3 fatty acids help protect the heart by reducing the risk of heart attacks and brain hemorrhages.
Strengthen The Bones
Vitamin D and calcium from eggs strengthen bones and, thanks to this, prevent health problems such as osteoporosis.
Improve Your Memory
First, the choline contained in eggs is an essential nutrient that stimulates brain development and function. It is linked to improved memory and helps to stay alert.
Among the benefits of eating eggs, we remember that the egg contains two antioxidants called lutein and zeaxanthin, which are associated with protecting vision from the damage produced by ultraviolet rays.
How To Cook Eggs?
The egg is a very versatile food that can be prepared in many ways. The most common are:
- hard. First, you need to immerse the egg in water and simmer it until it boils. Then, once it has boiled, you have to let the egg cook for another seven minutes. Finally, you have to turn off the heat, remove the shell and serve.
- In the pan. It is cooked in a pan, preferably with olive oil and a little salt.
- Scrambled. Put it in a pan as for preparing the fried egg just described, but turn it with a spoon and if you want, add onion, tomato, garlic, sausage, meat or whatever you prefer.
- Omelette. Beat the egg before pouring it into the pan. Fry it with a bit of olive oil, and that’s it.
Other Ways Of Taking Eggs
Egg yolk is usually more nutritious when eaten raw. Hardly anyone likes the idea of eating a raw yolk, which is why you can elaborate it in the following recipes.
- 1 egg
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 banana
- 6 strawberries
Mix all the ingredients in the blender and drink it fresh.
Egg And Chocolate Smoothie
Also, if you want a delicious protein shake, try eating eggs cooked according to this recipe.
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate essence
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1 beaten egg
Mix all the ingredients well in the blender and drink.
Also Read: CARROT: HEALTH BENEFITS, CALORIES, INTAKE