Today, I want to present you with a simple vegan recipe, a doughnut enriched with our hazelnuts and cocoa. It is a delicious dessert that is excellent for breakfast but also suitable for a snack, and you can present it to friends for a pleasant afternoon. After procuring all the necessary ingredients, let’s see how to prepare it.
Ingredients For An 18-20 cm Baking Tray:
- 330 grams of water, but you can use coconut milk if you want
- 180 grams of spelled flour
- 100 grams of chopped hazelnuts
- You can eventually replace one hundred grams of coconut sugar to your taste.
- 100 grams of seed oil (high oleic)
- Approximately 25/30 grams of bitter cocoa
- 1 sachet of vanilla
- 1 sachet of yeast
- A pinch of salt.
Final Decoration :
- I put all the ingredients already prepared previously. First, I poured the flour, sugar, and cocoa into the mixer and combined the liquids.
- After a few minutes, we poured all the mixture that was well mixed into the well-oiled pan for the doughnut.
- Now, we have baked our doughnut with the oven already hot at a temperature of 170/180°, and we have left it to cook for around 40-45 minutes. Everyone knows their oven, but you always do the toothpick test…
- The result is beautiful; our doughnut is fragrant, and once cooled, we present it on a tray and proceed with the final topping.
Vegan Chocolate Crunchy With Hazelnuts
Ingredients For Six People:
- 350 grams of vegetable cream
- 40 grams of peanut butter
- 20 grams of cocoa
- Dark chocolate for the covering
- Chopped hazelnuts to your taste.
- Ice cream molds.
- If you don’t have peanut butter, buy a pack of unsalted peanuts and blend them until you obtain a smooth cream without lumps, as I have already done for the hazelnut cream.
- Let’s mix the vegetable cream (without whipping it), then add the bitter cocoa with the peanut butter.
- Let’s fill the mixture into the ice cream molds and then freeze them overnight.
- The next day, we dip them in dark chocolate already melted in a bain-marie, then if you want, in chopped hazelnuts so your brittle is ready to be enjoyed.
- Or, if you want the double chocolate effect, put the ice cream back in the freezer for half an hour and then back in the dark chocolate. Did you like the idea?
- Yes, it is a simple recipe, but the result is very nice, and they are good.
Cocoa, Einkorn And Hazelnut Cake
“You never say no to a cocoa cake. Especially if combined with spelled and hazelnuts, whose flavors combine perfectly! The dessert inside will remain soft and moist, perfect to enjoy with a scoop of ice cream!”
- For a 20cm mold: 90 g of wholemeal einkorn flour
- 170 g of butter
- 200 g of whole cane sugar
- 60 g of cocoa
- 60 g of toasted and chopped hazelnuts
- 4 eggs
- 130ml water
- half a sachet of yeast
- Whip the soft butter with the sugar for a long time until you have a frothy mass.
- Add the eggs one at a time, continuing to whisk.
- Sift the cocoa and spelled flour with the yeast and add it to the butter mass.
- Also, add the hazelnuts, yeast, and water a little at a time.
- Pour into a well-buttered doughnut mold and bake in the oven at 160°C for about 50 minutes.
- The cake inside must remain soft and moist.