In summer, consequently, the sun’s beneficial effects on the skin. But don’t worry. To keep skin soft, hydrated and radiant, just follow some precautions and some grandmother’s remedies. The best way to have top-quality leather even after the summer is to do body scrubs from time to time that helps exfoliate and make it smooth. Like? Just use some simple natural ingredients that you can find in your pantry.
- 300 g of coarse salt
- 50 g avocado (or sesame oil or jojoba oil )
- 25 g of unsweetened cocoa powder
- three drops of vanilla essential oil
- honey to sweeten
Put the dry ingredients together, then add the avocado or the oil of your choice to form a reasonably consistent yet creamy mixture. If this is not enough, add honey (nourishing for the skin) or, if you are vegan, other oil.
Finally, put a few drops of essential oil: here we have recommended vanilla, but you can choose your favorite with the care of checking that they are suitable for skin use (they can be irritating). The best for the skin are rose, rosemary, lemon, mandarin, lavender, and chamomile.
- 40 gr of coffee (you can also reuse the coffee grounds)
- 100 grams of raw sugar or cooking salt
- 2-3 tablespoons of massage oil (choose the one you prefer)
Combine the dry ingredients and then add the massage oil until the mixture is sufficiently thick.
The caffeine contained in this scrub has two exciting functions: it moves the accumulations of cellulite, favoring its dissolution, and fights the formation of varicose veins (or, if you already have them, reduces them). As you can imagine, just one treatment will not be enough! To give a more enveloping scent and invigorate the spirit, you can add a teaspoon of cinnamon.
- 100 g of table salt
- One tablespoon of olive oil (better extra virgin)
- a few drops of mint essential oil
Mix the olive oil with the salt and add the essential oil: this mint has a deliciously summery scent that will lift you from the hot days.
Brown Sugar And Lemon Scrub
- 45 g of raw cane sugar
- 100 ml of grapeseed oil (in herbal medicine)
- 45 g of grated lemon zest
Mix all the ingredients. You can replace grapeseed oil with sweet almond oil. You have no idea how much this scrub tastes like holidays.
- 80 g of peanuts or sesame seeds
- 40 g of oat flour
- a few drops of milk, water, or yogurt
- 1 level teaspoon of aromatic herbs (e.g., lavender)
Combine the dry ingredients in a blender and puree until reduced to a coarse mixture. Pour the flour into a glass jar with a screw cap. Take some of the mixes and add your favorite liquid (water, milk, or yogurt) when you need your scrub. Keep the rest of the flour in the freezer.
The Rules For A Perfect Scrub
- Do this in the shower after having just moistened the skin.
- Massage yourself with circular movements to stimulate the subcutaneous tissue
- If you notice that your skin is exfoliated and soft but still a little dry, add more fat the next time and, on the spot, moisturize it with a light cream
The exciting part of a home scrub is that you can compose it according to your availability and preferences, saving a lot compared to those on the market, with the advantage of checking what you put in it and perhaps allowing yourself some more luxury.
For example, you can perfume the scrub with invigorating ginger or sprinkle it with dried rose petals without spending a fortune. Another not insignificant detail: you can pack it in cute containers, put a bow on it and make a beautiful personalized gift to your friends.
Also Read: PREVENT SUNSPOTS WITH EIGHT TIPS