Have you always wanted a flat stomach and sculpted abs? If you are wondering “how to lose weight” effectively and effectively, know that you cannot help but include specific exercises in your periodic workouts, perhaps with a healthy and complete diet. But don’t despair; If you practice the exercises we suggest three times a week, you will be able to get the much-desired flat stomach. And in the morning, looking at yourself in the mirror will be a joy!
How Do You Slim Down Your Belly? The Diet For A Flat Stomach
A swollen belly is not always synonymous with being overweight or even obese. For this reason, it may happen that abdominal fat can’t go away despite many efforts in the gym and more or less weighted, stringent diets. A balanced weight-loss diet is the starting point in any fight to regain a flat stomach.
There are, however, some specific diets for deflating the belly that are more effective than others: the choice of white meat instead of red meat, for example, or the frequent use of purifying herbal teas, lots of fruit and vegetables in all daily meals, and whole grains instead of more refined ones, to name a few essential basic rules. But regardless of what you eat (or will eat if you choose to go on a diet), there are some things you can do today to help your body achieve the goal of a flat stomach.
- Drink as much water as possible, even 2 liters a day. Drinking water helps you lose weight by increasing gastric volume, inducing a sense of fullness.
- Avoid alcohol and carbonated drinks and eliminate them from every meal.
- Eat slowly and calibrate the quantities several times daily (up to 5).
Flat Stomach = Diet, Aerobic Exercise, And Sit-Ups
The key to a flat stomach is working out your abs. Unfortunately, this is not the case: abdominals are helpful, but more is needed. Working only on the abdominal muscles does not allow you to burn enough calories to reduce abdominal fat and associated swelling significantly. The perfect mix to achieve results is combining abdominal exercises, essential for toning, a correct diet, and aerobic work (such as running) to burn fat and calories and boost the metabolism.
Also, know that not all abs are the same. Some exercises are more effective than others, while a plan calibrated for women rather than men is the best option to maximize results. This is because not everyone (based on sex, age, and physical condition) starts from the same athletic base, and consequently, the body can also respond differently.
Flat Stomach Exercises: Let’s Start With The Abs
You can do the flat stomach workout in the gym and your home salon. To slim your belly and waistline, you must be consistent and do the right exercises with the correct technique. Remember to warm up before starting your workout: do 20 minutes of cycling or running on the treadmill or outdoors.
How To Do Sit-Ups Correctly
For the exercises to be practical, it is essential to perform them correctly to avoid making mistakes that would compromise your results despite your efforts. Here are two tips to work your abs the right way.
- Pay attention to your posture. While exercising, you must stretch your spine as much as possible to keep your belly in without ever pushing the organs downward.
- Perform the exercise by exhaling from the bottom upwards and bringing your stomach in during the effort. Keep it from protruding, or you will obtain a result opposite to what you hoped.
How Many Sit-Ups Are There?
- Perform two sets of 10 of each exercise in the first week.
- The second week, go to 3 sets of 10.
- In the third week, four sets of 10
Give yourself a 30-second rest between sets. Important recommendation: Before starting this program or any other sporting activity, contact your doctor, who can advise you whether the sport you have chosen is suitable for you, especially if you suffer from pathologies.
Flat Stomach: The Best Exercises For Men And Women
- Start standing with your hands slightly wider than shoulder width.
- Lift your right leg off the ground, bend the knee, and bring your leg forward so that your right knee comes up to your right elbow.
- Returning your leg to the starting position, do the same on the other side.
- Start standing, legs open beyond hip width, and hands behind your head.
- Inhale and exhale. Bring your right knee towards your elbow while tilting your torso to the side. Return to the starting position and repeat on the other side.
- Recommendations: keep the leg open to the side; do not lift the knee before you. During the exercise, keep your stomach in, your head straight, and your gaze forward without contracting the back of your neck.
- Get into a plank position with your hands shoulder-width apart, placing your palms and toes on the ground.
- Bend your right leg and bring your right knee to your chest while stretching your left leg back. Then, he extends his right leg back by bending his left leg and getting his left knee to his chest.
- You must perform a small jump each time to reverse the position.
- Begin lying on your back. Get into a crunch position, place your hands behind your head, elbows out. Breathe in and breathe out, lift your shoulders somewhat and get your stomach.
- Breathe in and lift your legs and shoulders off the ground, cautious not to allow your midsection to project. He breathes out and brings his left leg towards his right elbow while bending his chest. He rehashes the activity on the opposite side and proceeds with the execution, rotating legs.
Also Read: How To Prepare Autumn Soups